Hilton Garden Inn
Project History & Description
The Hilton Garden Inn was the cornerstone of an overall strategy to revitalize the hotel inventory along the Olentangy River Road corridor. This Columbus sub-market remained neglected for nearly 20 years, until the Hilton Garden Inn was developed. Our goal was, and remains, to provide high-quality hotel accommodations to The Ohio State University area. In 2006, an older hotel on the site was purchased and raised to make way for the upscale five-story Hilton Garden Inn University Area. The hotel opened in March 2007. The Hilton Garden Inn was the first Hilton Hotel brand and upscale product in the University area, greatly enhancing and changing the streetscape of Olentangy River Road.
Select Property Amenities
- 158 guest rooms with refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker
- Free high-speed internet access and wireless
- Complimentary 24-hr. Business Center and Pavilion Pantry
- PreCor® Fitness Center and indoor pool
- Fridge, microwave and coffeemaker in every room
- Complimentary local shuttle
- Restaurant and Lounge
- 2900 sq. ft. of meeting space accommodating 80 guests
Located in The Ohio State University area on Olentangy River Road between Riverside Methodist Hospital and Ackerman Road. Convenient to The Ohio State University, Battelle Memorial Institute, Downtown Columbus, Short North Arts District, the Ohio State Fairgrounds and close to prime shopping, entertainment and dining. The hotel, which benefits from its location adjacent to the Hampton Inn & Suites OSU, provides a variety of options to business and leisure travelers.